Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

EAT SPAGHETTI: BE LUCKY






A FOOD FOR LUCK. The luscious taste and mouth watery spaghetti for the New Year.

            The joyous and can’t-believe-your-eyes fireworks displays were on their peak during the welcoming of the year 2010 when I was enjoying eating the ever delicious and my old time favorite spaghetti of my mother. Among other delights served, the beefy spaghetti remained at the top of my must-to-eat-foods list because I want to keep the fortune it gives to anyone who loves it.
           Early morning of the last day of 2009, my Mom and I were already busy preparing the best dishes awe planned accordingly to our budget. I observed they became few but what made me happy was seeing that long firm pasta and tomato-red juicy sauce with beef meat balls and tender hotdogs on the table that my family was going to share after a while. I made it myself and the rest were with my Mama’s help and expertise. Did you know that spaghetti should not be missing during media noche? It is because this food combines important ingredients of life. First, its long pasta stands for additional years of living. Second, the circular-shaped meatballs and hotdogs symbolize continuous flow of money in one’s home. Lastly, good luck is imbibed to the color red sweet and sour sauce of spaghetti. These pieces of information are from the feng shui expert race. Well, is there bad in accepting their beliefs? In fact, nutritionists support the Chinese on eating spaghetti. Hey, you can be energetic for the whole day long that is for the carbohydrates contained in the pasta. Moreover, you will always be alert on what is going around because meatballs and hotdogs have protein that activates brain cells. Surely, I know that you want to be healthy and disease free this year. Spaghetti also offers greater body immunity brought by its carrots and celery cut in hardly-seen-by-children way with the tomato sauce, all are high in vitamins. Hence, in 2010 you’ll have no time for absences to happy events and important appointments which can be made possible by having healthy body and mind which is achieved by balance and proper nutrition that is present in spaghetti, the superstar of our new year’s eve. That is an assurance of longer healthy life meaning more potential in earning greater income which attracts fortune as many as you want. By the way, you should congratulate me for it was my first time to win the meticulous taste buds of my whole family! A good luck wasn’t it?
         Will you blame me if spaghetti is irresistible for me? Am I a fool if I regard it as a lucky charm to keep and persuade you to do the same? Everybody wants to make life better year after year, so am I! That’s why I will prioritize health to achieve fortune and wealth.
          I wish a healthy and lucky year to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment